Welcome to Yarn & Thread by Lisa's Blog

I wanted a place were I could let you know the latest updates. And were we could share ideas or opinions on yarns. I figured a blog was better than a lot of emails.



Feel free to post your opinions on yarns we carry or ask questions. I look forward to hearing from you!!


Monday, March 5, 2012

More Sashay Yarn

We received some more Sashay Yarn today. Not everything we ordered...but we do have some more in stock. I'll be posting it to our web store as soon as we can get it all checked in. Remember for inventory purposes this yarn is not available in the storefront. It is only available online. So if you are a local customer please make your selection online and put in the “Special Instructions” when you will be picking it up. Orders for pick-up are only held for 3 business days.
Thank you for your continued patronage!!

No comments:

Post a Comment