Welcome to Yarn & Thread by Lisa's Blog

I wanted a place were I could let you know the latest updates. And were we could share ideas or opinions on yarns. I figured a blog was better than a lot of emails.



Feel free to post your opinions on yarns we carry or ask questions. I look forward to hearing from you!!


Thursday, February 9, 2012

Sashay Yarn

It's Here!!! It's Here!!!

The Sashay yarn just arrived. We are checking it in and sorting for all the backorders. They shorted our order of course!! But we have enough for all the backorders. I'm just not sure how many skeins we are going to have left to post on the web. As soon as we finish pulling for the backorders I'll post the rest for sale at the website.

www.yarn-and-threadbylisa.biz

Have a fabulous day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment