Welcome to Yarn & Thread by Lisa's Blog

I wanted a place were I could let you know the latest updates. And were we could share ideas or opinions on yarns. I figured a blog was better than a lot of emails.



Feel free to post your opinions on yarns we carry or ask questions. I look forward to hearing from you!!


Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Anniversary Sale

I've been so busy getting all the products up at the new web store I almost forgot this is Yarn & Thread by Lisa's Anniversary Week!! We are celebrating our 17th year!!


And of course we are only able to celebrate this anniversary because of the continued patronage of our clients. So to say thank you we are running a store wide sale on the web. This sale will run starting at Noon today until Noon the 13th. Remember we are on Central Time.

Just type ANNIVERSARY in the coupon box during checkout to receive a 10% discount on your entire purchase.

Again, thank you for your continued patronage. We know that without all of you we would not be here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment