Welcome to Yarn & Thread by Lisa's Blog

I wanted a place were I could let you know the latest updates. And were we could share ideas or opinions on yarns. I figured a blog was better than a lot of emails.



Feel free to post your opinions on yarns we carry or ask questions. I look forward to hearing from you!!


Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A Wonderful Memorial Day Weekend!!

Well, I hope all of your had a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend!! We had a very exciting time around here!! After several trips to the hospital....days of walking, I think I know every nook, cranny, and crack in the hospital!! My grandson made his grand entrance on the 1st of June. Baby and Mommy are doing just fine. Of course Grandma and Great Grandma spent at least 2 days recovering!! I am now convinced that I am way too old to pull all nighters!! ha ha

And we have been playing catch up around here since Monday trying to get orders shipped and everything back in order.

Of course what kind of grandma would I be without pictures!!
I just thought I'd share. I hope you all have a wonderful day!!




Here's Grandma's Lil' Feller at 1 day old
Luis Tomas
7lb 4oz

1 comment:

  1. Grandma and Grandpa should be so proud. Congrats on the new addition to your family. He is beautiful

    ReplyDelete