Welcome to Yarn & Thread by Lisa's Blog

I wanted a place were I could let you know the latest updates. And were we could share ideas or opinions on yarns. I figured a blog was better than a lot of emails.



Feel free to post your opinions on yarns we carry or ask questions. I look forward to hearing from you!!


Thursday, June 23, 2011

New Website

I wanted to let everyone know about some on going changes you will be seeing at our website.
Yarn & Thread by Lisa.com
We are moving our product lines to
Yarn & Thread by Lisa.biz
I have it set up so you can shop at both sites right now and your purchases all go into one shopping cart. This way the shipping is combined. So if you want items from both sites it all goes into one cart and you are only placing one order.

It will take some time to get everything moved over. But since both sites are on the same shopping cart this should not be a problem. I did want to warn everyone though. Because when you look at the shopping cart you will see a difference in the way the products are listed from one site to the other. You will be able to tell you shopped at both sites. It's fine though. The shopping cart will still check out and combine everything just fine.

I decided to go with the new storefront to help with inventory control. The new program list how many are in stock and automatically updates the counts when something sells. This will make my job much easier!!

If you have any questions about the new site or concerns about the cart combining the two sites feel free to contact me.

Thank you all for your continued patronage!!

No comments:

Post a Comment