Welcome to Yarn & Thread by Lisa's Blog

I wanted a place were I could let you know the latest updates. And were we could share ideas or opinions on yarns. I figured a blog was better than a lot of emails.



Feel free to post your opinions on yarns we carry or ask questions. I look forward to hearing from you!!


Thursday, June 9, 2011

Facebook

Well, we finally did it. We opened a facebook page for Yarn & Thread by Lisa. When I say we I mean my wonderful daughter-in-law. All of you that know me know I am not a computer person. Yarn I know!! Computers....well I fly by the seat of my pants on that one!! But my daughter-in-law graciously took her time to set the page up for me. So I will post updates and changes there. With as often as the yarn companies make changes I'm guessing I'll be posting a lot!! I hope you stop by and check it out. You can "Like" us if you'd like. We have just started the page so it's pretty bare looking right now. Just give me some time though!!

No comments:

Post a Comment