Welcome to Yarn & Thread by Lisa's Blog

I wanted a place were I could let you know the latest updates. And were we could share ideas or opinions on yarns. I figured a blog was better than a lot of emails.



Feel free to post your opinions on yarns we carry or ask questions. I look forward to hearing from you!!


Sunday, October 31, 2010

What's New

Hi All,

We've added a few new items to our website so I thought I would give you an update.

For those of you that tat we have added the DMC Brillinat Tatting Cotton.

Bernat has brought out some new colors in the Boa. And they are larger skeins now!! It only takes one skein to make a scarf now!! You can find the new colors listed on our regular Bernat Boa page.

The ladies and I have been busy little bees!! We've added some items to the Gift Shop.

So remember if you want to give handmade, but you don't have time to make it yourself make sure you check out our Gift Shop. We try to keep the prices on our handmade items very reasonable. We make these items because we enjoy the craft. Getting reimbursed for the materials and a bit for our time is just an added bonus. I even have several ladies that resell our items to add to their inventory at craft shows without adding to their work load.

Thank you all for your continued patronage. I hope you have a fabulous day!!

Thank you,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment