Welcome to Yarn & Thread by Lisa's Blog

I wanted a place were I could let you know the latest updates. And were we could share ideas or opinions on yarns. I figured a blog was better than a lot of emails.



Feel free to post your opinions on yarns we carry or ask questions. I look forward to hearing from you!!


Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Embroidery & Quilting Patterns and Booklets

For all of our embroidery and quilting customers we've added a few new items!! You asked and we listened!!

We've added Iron On Transfer Books - These are booklets that have the several patterns with all the same theme.

Quilt Pattern Books - These are pattern booklets for cut quilts. Several of the booklets have some of those old heirloom patterns that are hard to find now!!

Hot Iron Transfer Collection - These are collections of hot iron transfers for quilts with a single theme. Like the 50 States or the State Birds.

And Jack Dempsey has come out with some new stamped items. You can find the new patterns by watching the Jack Dempsey New Items Page. I still have more items to add to this page. I'm adding them as I can so you may want to check back because there are more than I have listed there.

No comments:

Post a Comment