Welcome to Yarn & Thread by Lisa's Blog

I wanted a place were I could let you know the latest updates. And were we could share ideas or opinions on yarns. I figured a blog was better than a lot of emails.



Feel free to post your opinions on yarns we carry or ask questions. I look forward to hearing from you!!


Monday, March 11, 2013

Most of you know I have been working very closely with Danni, owner of Polka Dots Yarn & Thread. Well we have noticed something that has really taken us back. Have any of you noticed the quality of the Bernat yarns lately?? You know the parent company for Bernat has bought out another yarn company...Caron. Unfortunately I think the quality of their yarn has really taken a hit. I'm not sure why or what the problem is...but the quality is just not the same. What do all of you think?? Have any of you noticed anything??

All feedback is welcome. We maybe looking for other yarns to carry though!!

Remember if you are looking for cotton yarns, crochet threads or stamped embroidery I carry the entire line of Handicrafter Big Balls, DMC Cebelia and Jack Dempsey. You can find us at www.yarn-and-threadbylisa.com 

If you looking for all the other wonderful yarns we use to carry make sure you check out Polka Dots Yarn & Thread. They offer a wonderful selection of classic and fashion yarns. 

No comments:

Post a Comment