Welcome to Yarn & Thread by Lisa's Blog

I wanted a place were I could let you know the latest updates. And were we could share ideas or opinions on yarns. I figured a blog was better than a lot of emails.



Feel free to post your opinions on yarns we carry or ask questions. I look forward to hearing from you!!


Monday, May 21, 2012

Storefront Closing Date is Set!!


Well, the sale of the store did not go through. So, we will be selling off our entire inventory, cabinetry…..everything.


All our prices have been slashed 
30% to 50% off the manufacture’s retail.
http://www.yarn-and-threadbylisa.biz


We have set the closing date for the storefront at June 29, 2012. The internet sale will continue until we have sold off as much of the inventory as we want to though.  


All remaining cotton yarns I will just hang onto. I will use those for the hand knitted items that I sell. We sell a lot of the knitted dishcloths and kitchen sets. I have clients that still want me to make those for their sales. So any remaining cotton yarns will be used for that. With that in mind I hope no one is waiting for the cotton yarn prices to go down to much. They probably will not go much below what they are right now since I can use that yarn up myself.


Don’t wait to long to get your favorite yarns or everything maybe gone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment