Welcome to Yarn & Thread by Lisa's Blog

I wanted a place were I could let you know the latest updates. And were we could share ideas or opinions on yarns. I figured a blog was better than a lot of emails.



Feel free to post your opinions on yarns we carry or ask questions. I look forward to hearing from you!!


Friday, July 16, 2010

Special Order Yarns

Hi all,

As promised I put up a special order page for the yarns that we have access to.
Here's a link to the page at the website;
http://www.yarn-and-threadbylisa.com/special_order_yarns.htm
I'm more than glad to order any of the yarns listed on that page for you. I know it can be so frustrating trying to find the yarn you want for a project. And then there is always the problem of finding enough in the right color or dye lot!! So, if I can help you find what you need just let me know.

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!!

Thank you,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment